Personal Details and Interests
I have worked with individuals and couples for over 20 years.
Change, triggered from within or by circumstance, challenges us. I help people rediscover forgotten perspectives and create new visions.
Experience (Areas of Expertise)
Areas of specialty include Anxiety; Depression; Loss & Grief, Illness, Life Transition, Identity, Relationship Issues, Sexuality, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD); Childhood Trauma including Sexual Abuse for both Men and Women. I also offer consultation and supervision and run groups.
I am experienced in using Psychodrama, Emotion Focused Therapy (PEEFT), Self-Adoption, Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB), Psychodynamic Therapy, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Interpersonal Therapy (IPT), Mindfulness Therapy, Schema Therapy, Narrative Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, Humanistic Therapy and Person-Centred Therapy.
I am a registered Counselling Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), a member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS) and an accredited Psychodramatist with the Australian Aotearoa and New Zealand Psychodrama Association (AANZPA).
I attend monthly peer groups in Interpersonal Neurobiology and Psychodrama as well as various peer groups under the auspice of the Mental Health Professionals Network (MHPN) and the APS.
- Specialised Registration as a Counselling Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Member of Australian Psychological Society
- Member of Counselling College, Australian Psychological Society
- Member of Australian Aotearoa and New Zealand Psychodrama Association (AANZPA)
- Member of Mental Health Professionals Network (MHPN)
- Bachelor of Arts – Monash University
- Bachelor of Education (Counselling) – La Trobe University
- Master of Business Administration – RMIT University
Phone: (03) 9820 5577
** Medicare rebates available through the ‘Better Access to Mental Health Care’ Initiative. Apply for a referral under the Mental Health Care Plan with your GP.