The Centre for Emotion Focused Child Counselling Services helps children find
Child Psychology Services at the Centre
Every child psychologist at the Centre for Emotion Focused Practice is a highly experienced professional who can help the child deal with a variety of psychological, emotional or behavioural issues through child counselling and psychological treatments. The centre’s therapists are all fully qualified and strive for empathy, genuineness, respect and a positive working alliance during child psychology appointments. This has shown to be the best predictor of a curative outcome. Head to our Psychology Practitioners’ page to view our practitioners’ profiles and to find out more about them.
To find out more about our child counselling services or to get an appointment, please call the Centre for Emotion Focused Practice at (03) 9820 5577.
More Articles on Children
- TV and Attention Disorders in Children
- Taking Your Child to a Children’s Counsellor
- Happy Childhood for a Healthy Heart in Adulthood
- How Can We Improve Intelligence
- Child Psychology – Raising Children
- Play as a Tool for Learning
- How to Support Children through Divorce
- Learning Disabilities
- Bullying and Depression in Children
- Supporting Children at School and Protecting Them from Bullying